Sushi Inc. opened in late 2013, and is a vibrant Japanese restaurant and bar and was voted one of the best restaurants in St Petersburg Fl located in downtown. Since then, Sushi Inc. has been a leader in Japanese cuisine in St Pete. We offer authentic Japanese cuisine and an unforgettable experience. Every experience at the restaurant is unique, no matter if it’s your first visit or a repeat customer.It offers live music, traditional hand-rolled sushi and a friendly atmosphere. Residents love our award-winning, fresh and creative Sushi rolls, Nigiri, and Sashimi. With a larger selection of tempura, non-Sushi, and teriyaki options, we can accommodate every taste.
Traditional sushi lovers can enjoy the creamy, melt-in-your-mouth body-temperature rice and fresh soft-fish Nigiri. Hand rolls are also available with crispy nori (seaweed). Our “build it yourself” option allows you to get top-quality sushi at a reasonable price. A section with a la carte is also available that will take guests on a culinary adventure that includes hand rolls, nigiris, chef-selected appetizers, and cocktails that pair perfectly with your meal.
Japan is one of few countries that have preserved its traditional way of cooking and serving food. Many Japanese prefer to use fresh ingredients when cooking their food. Sushi Inc. recreates this experience by serving Japanese cuisines in a relaxed and refreshing setting. Here are four reasons we remain St.Pete’s most trusted authentic Japanese restaurant.
Our menu includes a variety of Japanese food and cuisines. We will help you quickly get to grips with the terms and navigate the Japanese delicacies. We also offer specialty dishes that go beyond the standard lunch and dinner menus.
Some of our reviews left by guests:
- *Hostess staff provided great service and welcomed you with a warm smile.
- *The bar can be found on your left when you enter the building. We had drinks while we waited for the rest of the party.
- The sushi bar was amazing with its back walls lit up in different colors.
- *I had a lychee martini that was strong in alcohol and topped with real lychee fruits. It was delicious! I enjoyed two lychee martinis, and already felt the music. It was also great to have a Bloody Mary!
- *Service was excellent, we moved around and moved our seats. The nice server even managed to get our checks correct!
- *The decor was beautiful, with Japanese trinkets and statues as well as pictures of geishas. The picture shows the owner of the restaurant wearing her silk kimonos if you look closely.
- *The menu includes a variety of specials and a dinner and drinks menu.
- Freshly caught raw oysters and sashimi were served.
- Sushi Inc is a friendly place where customers feel welcome. “The ambiance is wonderful and truly makes this one of the best restaurants in St Petersburg Fl.”
Sushi Inc. will accommodate your taste buds in downtown St Petersburg Fl. Contact us today to set your reservation or if you have any questions. When setting any reservations, please inform us of any allergies you might have and ask for alternative options. Check out our menu and daily specials you won’t be disappointed with our #1 voted and reviewed sushi in the Bay area.